This connector is a SO-239, jack-female crimp connector for RG58 and similar size 50 ohm cables.
UHF or ultra high frequency connectors are designed with a threaded coupling. It is very common in amateur radio (ham operators), VHF and CB radios up to 150 MHz. Due to the non-constant impedance it is rarely used in higher UHF frequencies with commercial applications.
How to Install
Visit YouTube link for a quick tutorial Click Here For Video
- Impedance Non-Constant
- Frequency Range DC ~ 300 MHz
- Voltage Rating 500 Volts Peak
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage 1000 Volts RMS
- Insertion Loss .20 dB Max.
- Body Nickel Plated Brass
- Contact Nickel Plated Brass
- Insulator Teflon
- Ferrule Nickel Plated Brass
- Cable Attachment Hex Braid Crimp
- Center Conductor Attachment Crimp
- Mating 5/8 - 24 UNEF Threading
- Temperature -67°F to 185°F (-55°C to 85° C)
SO-239 crimp type - for extension cables Direct Mount
- Product Code: RB-AD-18011
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: ₹150.00